To Become a CEO you have to think Like a Chief Exection Officer .. A CEO understands Executions that Taper on Beheadings .Not trying to be morbid but to become a Chief Executive Officer you have to come to grips with Your Company as a Human Being . IT can Die and that death begins with you The Head ! .Taking a my head on the block approach especially in these Trying times is essential . These Books will drive that point home about just how tough being a CEO can be and just how easy at the same time .
1. The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
I term this book the “only real” business book. This epic writing by Ben Horowitz basically encapsulates what it is like to lead a startup. It is worth the read.
2. Behind the Cloud by Marc Benioff & Carlye Adler
Salesforce transformed Sales into a force simple !
3. Zingerman’s Guide To Giving Great Service by Ari Weinzweig
4. High Output Management by Andy Grove
5. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert Cialdini
Persuasion is the moral suasion for success in any field of endeavour
6. Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises From The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
Now is the time A Going Concern is what Accountants say but this book will bring Now as the time to be !
7. Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer
The Customer is King ? No ! The Customer is DING ! ! He is why you are there so he Ding ! Ding ! Why you are there ! Making him King will upset your kingdom ! He is DING DING ! get that into your head . you want his money now tomorrow and for as long as you can DING DING ! HE IS THE REASON YOU ARE IN BUSINESS DING DING !
Whatever Religion you are this Book Shows you a Variety of Leaders and how they became Successful .Even the Practical Examples Clearly Reveal Flaws that break Nations .. You read This or you dont it is your choice !